Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SOUL CHALLENGE - FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS AWESOME PRIZE

Hope you're working on your SOUL Challenge piece because Black Pumpkin of Timeless Rituals has very generously offered to give one of her fabulous calendars as the prize for this month's SOUL Challenge. (Insert big smile here). 


I'm not surprised though - because she offers lots of charming digital freebies on her website and has an ETSY shop if you want to purchase something wonderful. 


Again, I say, generous. I know you'll be thrilled to win her 2012 Doodle Calendar! 


Thank you so much for your gift Black Pumpkin!!! 

Get busy girls!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks Black Pumpkin for offering your wonderful prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very generous gift! Sweet doodle calendar. Working on mine working.....xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome!! I love this blog and all its wonderful participants!! :))
    Can't wait to see all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can vouch that this calendar is awesome, as I was a lucky winner on blackpumpkin's giveaway and won a calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not surprised though - because she offers lots of charming digital freebies on her website and has an ETSY shop if camisa de futebol you want to purchase something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete