Friday, May 18, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday #26

I love seeing all of your creative artworks that you have linked up!  I have been so busy these last few weeks.  As a teacher, we are winding down the end of the school year and I've been finishing the yearbook, writing grade reports and finishing up art projects with the kids.  Phew!

Show and Tell Saturday Rules
Add your link!
Please visit at least 3 other artists and put a link back to Artists in Blogland, so other people can find us.  Also, feel free to visit my personal blog for a JUST JOURNALS link party--- for scrapbooking and art journaling!
Thanks for participating! Are you doing anything exciting? Hosting a challenge? Conducting a workshop? Tell me about it and I will write a post to put on Artists in Blogland. Grab a button for your page:




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another Show and tell Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what fun! i don't think i'll have time to get a post out tomorrow but such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I just posted some stuff this week, so glad I have something to share :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete