Friday, September 21, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday #26


-->Show and Tell Saturday Rules
Add your link!
Please visit at least 3 other artists and put a link back to Artists in Blogland, so other people can find us. If you are reading from a blog reader, you will need to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.


Thanks for participating! Are you doing anything exciting? Hosting a challenge? Conducting a workshop? Tell me about it and I will write a post to put on Artists in Blogland. Grab a button for your page:




4 comments:

  1. Sounds great. I will try to link up tomorrow or later this eve on what I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been working on a collection of Halloween cards. Just some fun stuff that I will send out to friends and family. Added my link.

    ReplyDelete